Black Friday can be exciting, crazy, long and also a little stressful. The only way to start this day and any other day, is with The Dolce Breakfast Bowl. The breakfast bowl is by far one of my favorite meals to start the day with. It provides your body with complex carbohydrates, healthy fiber, protein,
If you’re looking to improve your golf game with mobility, flexibility and strength, look no further than 18 STRONG.com. Jeff Pelizzaro, Best selling author of “The Golfers Guide to a Bogey Proof Workout” and Owner of 18 Strong has all of your answers. For more information check out 18STRONG.com. You can also find him in a featured article in the
On June 15, 2020 St. Louis County is allowing gyms to reopen. In order to ensure we comply with the County's guidelines for gyms and fitness centers, initially Members will only be able to use the facility when working directly with a trainer.
The following has been implemented for the safety of our Members and Trainers:
- All Trainers and Members will be screened to include temperature readings.
- Maximum of five trainers actively training at any given time.
- All Trainers will wear face coverings, optional for Members due to breathing concerns.
- Equipment is disinfected after each use.
- Sauna and showers will remain closed.
- Drinking fountain to be used for bottle refill only.
We will continue to monitor the County's guidelines to determine when Core Fitness will open to all Members.