- You are here:
Nutrition Tips: Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Sliced Peppers (Whichever You Prefer: Red, Yellow or Orange)
- 2-3 Heads of Broccoli
- 2 Cups Brown or Jasmine Rice – steamed
- Terriyaki Sauce (your choice)
- Grill, boil or brown chicken in a pan with 2 Tbsp of Avocado, Coconut or Olive oil.
- In a separate pan cook the peppers and broccoli with 1/4 cup
of teriyaki sauce until soft (aprox. 10 minutes over medium heat)
- When the vegetables get soft add the chicken and another 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and mix well.
- Place steamed rice on a plate and top with the chicken and veggie mix.
- Feeds a family of 4-5.
- Other options of veggies: Snow peas, shredded carrots, asparagus
- I also like to scramble a couple of eggs and add them to the rice